Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This obsession is killing me!

Chatted with Siput just now. I dunno how many times i need to deny this. I said I don't like R-Patz, yet he keeps appear in my dream.
Maybe I've been unfair to him. I shouldn't hate him. And I like Bradley, but now I feel like no different from the others. I already turned into a groupie.
Don't know what happen to me today. I'm so much into London, and now, I might not be able to go there, at least not in a decade!
Siput told me that we might start with the nearest location first, maybe Thailand, Australia, China, Japan, Indonesia. I dream of London almost everyday! What am i suppose to do?
But life isn't fair. It leaves us with no choice. I wish I can do more in this life. I want to travel all around the world, and learn about the others culture.
And i'm thinking of some miracles. I kept asking my friends (few friends like Siput and Panda), "Are there any miracles in this world?" And both of them answered me, "Of coz." But how come I don't feel any?
I'm waiting...and still waiting...I'm lurking...and still lurking....
Just i hope i have this strength if someday I'm gonna meet Bradley. And I might wish "all the best" to R-Patz too. Just hope that, hmm....I can't say it...haiz~ I really need to get rid of this obsession! I'm no different from the others now. I'm nothing special now....and they know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment