Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Diary

I really hate writing a diary. Really no motivation at all...but I'll make it short and simple here:-

1. Early morning wake up at 5am and wonder why sayang hasn't call me
2. Around 5am, sms sayang asking if he already started his journey back to his hometown.
3. Sayang called me straight forward, he said he is about to call me also.
4. Go out with mom to get baju kurung for myself, at the end get 1 baju kebaya nyonya (purple color), 1 baju kurung kedah (yellow color) and 1 baju kurung moden (pink maroon color).
5. Around 10am, sms to sayang and he called me, mentioned that he cannot sms only can call out.
6. Go to visit grandma who is sick. She cried when she saw me, and I cried as well. ZzzZzz...
7. Having Laksa Sarawak at Farley FoodCourt. Sms sayang again and he called me back. He said still not yet arrived. I asked him to call me after he reached hometown.
8. 3.22pm, sayang called and said he reached Kuala Terengganu at 3pm. We talked for a while.
9. Auntie (Indai Andy) called mom, and I bet they talked about me. Yerp....I was right, mom told her about my relationship.
10. Msg sayang again and he called me. I told him about the chat. Pheww....my side...everything is alright and goes smoothly. Weird....
11. In a mood of writing my blog tonite and come out with 1 song lyric "The Past Memories".
12. 7.31pm, read msg from sayang that made me smiled, "Dear God, pls make my parents accpt my rltionshp wth raymona n we can get marry soon".
13. A bit nervous waiting for the result. Hahaha....no matter what....i have to accept my fate. Whether his parents can accept me or not....life must goes on and I must keep moving forward. But let say if his parents cannot accept me, it's sure because of the age gap and also the religion issue. So sienz and pity me....haiz~ But I hope God will bless me this time.
14. I hope he won't lie to me no matter what is the result.
15. Good night and ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment