Wednesday, June 1, 2011

To Kill My Boredom

Simba and Lionel. Both also so cute. Why I like these cute little lions? Coz during our 1st outing, he accompany me to 1Utama to buy hand puppets and I found Lionel there. I bought Lionel for myself and bought Simba for his birthday present.

Same goes to this picture. Err...I mean the smile...Hahahaha....

Quite messy but I like the smile!

Oh, alright, my sayang and some of his close friends.(From left to right : Mohd Zulfadli, sayang, Azizul and Deskandar) Guy is totally different from girl. I like to see them together. I hope that I'm not the one that breaking their bonds. I am just a newcomer. ZzzZzz...

Why I like this picture? Because of the color! There's one good thing about Hari Raya celebration, everybody will wear new clothes. Too bad for me because I never bother to buy a new cloth for myself during festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment