Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Diary...

Yesterday he called me and we talked for 58 minutes 18 seconds. The day before we talked for 1 hour 57 minutes 16 seconds.

It's always a warm feeling whenever I talked to him. And yesterday he sounded so sad and down. He told me that he told his mom about us and when his mom heard that I'm from Sarawak, she said NO. She said about too far, and talked about money spending issue.

See....3 obstacles that we need to confront...I put 'the distance' in No.3 and yet that's already the biggest issue for her mom. I wonder what happen when she knows the No. 1 and No. 2 obstacles that I listed down? Haiz~

Terharu and I almost cried when he told me that he told his mom, "Kalau saya nak kahwin, kena ada restu dari mak juga." And his mom didn't say a word. He's a good son. Just imagine if i'm in his situation and my parents oppose me, I'll bet I'm going to take rebel.

I hope everything is going to be alright. I really pity him. He has to confront the situation alone. And yesterday he asked me, "Do you still love me?" And I answered, "Of coz I still love you." Sayang don't worry that, no matter what, you still the best. Even if we have no jodoh, I will still love you because...so far you're the best and different from the others.

So lucky the girl that marry you someday....and I'm going to slap that girl if she doesn't know how to appreciate you. And I'm going to be jealous too... *cries* Just wish that the lucky girl is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment