Tuesday, June 7, 2011

:: Reasons Why I Like Him ::

He's a good guy
He's smart
He's religious
He always understand me
He knows how to cheer me up
He's cute in his way
He can play guitar
He is caring
He is so loving
He is soft spoken
He is kind hearted
He has a soft heart; but he is quite stubborn
He always listened to me
He's matured for his age
Sometimes he looks nerd but I like it
He has many friends who like him
He likes what I like
He likes purple
He likes girl's stuff
He's a sensitive guy
He's a coward when it comes to watching horror movie
He can cry; and I wish to comfort him
He's a funny guy
He's a neat guy..all his works are very neat
He's good at drawing
He and his housemates always cook at home
He can help tidy a house
He's a degree holder
He's a teacher
And I love everything about him
But above all....
He loves me so much and I love him as much too..
Because of whoever he is...HE IS STILL THE BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment