Friday, June 3, 2011

Gawai Open House

I need to write more here...so here we go....

Yesterday I made open house for Gawai celebration. I invited all my friends; my ex-colleagues, my best friend, Siput and also my church members. The day before, some of them texting me and said they couldn't make it since they have their own agenda.

But yesterday, first, Siput called me and she said she will be arrived at about 1 hour from the time she called me. After that when Siput arrived, Auntie Agnes called me as well, and then I said I will fetch them all in one place. After that Auntie Vero called, and Angela also called. Waaaa.....but at last I managed to gather everybody.

3 large groups come together at the same time...I hope Angela and Siput understand my situation. So sorry coz I couldn't entertain you all. The priority is always for the elders right? So glad that the church members came to visit me. Auntie Mary Law hugged me and she said she missed me a lot. Not to mention Auntie Agnes that really close to me, she passed the Scheme Of Works to me. I told them about my life as a KPLI student. And I also told them about all the blessing that I received. It's all because of their constant prayer towards me.

After church members went back, then I talked to Angela. She told me that she will get married by next year and end of this year, she will register the marriage first. Owh.....congratulation! I'm happy for her....

After Angela went back, then I talked to Siput. Hmm....i guess we were not really talking. We were more to watching tv....just so coincidence that the story was about Rentap, Iban warrior. We kept commenting the movie. We gave bad comment actually. Wahahahahaha.....so funny when they tried to talk like Sarawak people but at the end the slang become Indonesian accent. Then they tried to speak Sarawakian....wahahahaha....so hillarious.....and also tried to speak Iban. One part that so funny when the guy wanted to 'ngayap' the girl....so I asked Siput, "How does he entered the house?" And Siput told me, "By front door!" Wahahahahaha......

Then, Ivan Sia called me, he wanted to come to my house, so I said please do come. He was alone and he thought that I will be mad if he didn't go to my house during Gawai. Hmm....how come? Anyway, we talked so much, and he revealed so many things. About Ambrose (Priscilla's husband) works at Jaya Tiasa now. Then Alex Ling also resigned after I resigned. Peter becomes Assistant Manager. And uncle (my boss) always closes his door. Hmm.....so many things happen now. So I asked how was everything at work? And he said that everything change, and the situation is not like when I still work in Jaya. He said when I still there, everyday always cheerful. The environment also cheerful, but after I left, everything changed. Hmm.....is that my impact so big until like this? I never thought that people like me, always thought that I'm worthless.

And I asked Ivan whether he still chasing for his ambition to be a priest. So he told me that his grandma wants him to get married. I asked him, "Do you have a girlfriend now?" and he said, "No..." and I asked, "Do you think it is easy to find a girlfriend?" And he said,"Can, easy...just walk on the street and grab somebody." Whoaaa...... and he added,"As long as my grandma happy, then enough for me." ZzzZzzz......he sounded so sulky right now.

But I said, "No...you better go for a priest.....thats a calling for you. You will be happy..." We talked a lot about religious issue. Siput and her sister also joining us in the talk. And I really thank God that I'm getting matured now. At least I can answer the questions that direct to me. For example why we need priest inside the confession box? My answer is very simple, "The priest is like our mentor, he guides us to make a good confession. We're not confessing toward him but toward God, but he is there to help us so that we won't miss anything that we wanted to confess."

At around 4.30pm, Ivan went back and then around 5pm Siput went back. After I took my bath, then I went upstair to talk to sayang. Just realized that I get sms from him at around 3pm. He was at KL Sentral to send Des. Owh....so I told him to call me after he done with everything.

At almost 11pm he called me, and we talked like 1 hour 4 minutes and 57 seconds. ZzzZzz....I wonder how much money we spent for telephone bill. As usual, our story is like never ending one. He told me that he cried when Des went back to Sarawak. Hmm....but not crying when I went back for holiday. Hahahahaha...... Hmm...such a sensitive guy.....but I like! Hahahaha.....still remember the time when we watched Insidious together and he kept screaming while I have no feeling at all. I kept laughing at him. ZzzZzz...That's the guy that I love...

Anyway, we start saying "I love you" to each other to end our conversation. Hmm...no more awkward for that part. I wonder whether I will feel awkward to say those 3 words in front of him. Hahahaha.... But for sayang, it's still awkward for me. But I wish to call him that.

It's a good practice....I just want harmony in my family (ah....my own family)....and hope God really blessed us on this relationship. I want to practice all the good things in my family and I wish that people around us will look at us and follow our step as well. God, will You use me and him for this 'mission'? I'm okay with that coz our world now getting worse and worse... I wish to change the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment