Friday, June 3, 2011

Talking about Gawai Antu..

I have a reason to post about Gawai Antu in this blog, just hope that sayang will read about it and have a better view. Next year my family and the whole long house will celebrate Gawai Antu. I noticed that bro' also already posted about it on his FB wall. I wish that this time the whole family can gather together and that time we will see different races, Iban, Bidayuh, Kayan, Kenyah, Malay, Melanau, Sigh, etc in the family.

Of coz I wish that sayang can comes as well....and if possible bring his other friends to come coz this Gawai Antu is very rare.

The most important part is to meet all the relatives and meet new family members. Last time I'm always solo but I hope this time around I won't be solo anymore. At least nobody will ask me the annoying question such as, "When will you get married? Do you have boyfriend?" Argghhh.....I always hate that questions and always tried to avoid people because of that.

But I guess, being single also not a bad idea. It's not that I'm so desperate to have my own family. But when God grants me someone, of course I'm happy...someone that too good to be true...why I said so? Long ago...wahahahahaha...last time when still young, I always dream of a boyfriend that can play guitar, that is smart, that is...this and that..... Hmm...well.....sayang can play guitar right? And when we talk about 'smart', yes to me he is a smart guy. He always comes out with a better idea and on the spot also.

Funny....really funny.....whoever that don't know how to appreciate him before, I want to say thank you actually. Coz if not, he won't accept me in his life. God is funny, but God is great. He knows the best for everybody. And I'm sure will appreciate sayang. From my previous relationship, I was tired and gave up but he comes and gives me a new hope. "Let me colour your life"...Ah...indeed you already coloured my life since the first day I meet you. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment