Friday, June 17, 2011

:: The Laziness Inside Me ::

Argghhh......i am so lazy! What should I do to get rid of this laziness? I still got 8 assignments that I haven't touch, not even a bit! And the holiday is almost over! What happen to me? Why am I so lazy? Arggghhhhh.....kill me...shoot me.....arrgghhhh......

Just now Auntie Agnes called me and asked whether I will join the cellgroup meeting tonite and I said I can't join, as I still have so many things to do. Haiz~Actually I really wish to join. And then Auntie Mary Law sms me telling the venue for tonite cellgroup meeting. Argghhh......I wish to join.....I want to join....oh God....how nice if I dont have any assignments during holiday....how nice if I really enjoyed my holiday without worrying about assignments....I just want to serve God during holiday. *sad mode*

Another thing now, how am I going to carry all my stuff this coming Sunday? Arghhh...seriously I don't want to go back to campus. I hate to see IPBA. Haiz~ Fast...fast...time flies till end of the year....fast...fast...bye bye IPBA.

Whenever I do my assignment, I remember the incident that I went out with sayang, a night before my last day in campus, before holiday. That was really critical time for me. Sayang was helping me, typing my Science worksheets and tasksheets. And I was busy with the lesson plan. I knew that I'm going to be a teacher, since last year, coz I did dream of this, and I knew that I will get a bf with teacher profession. Last year I didn't believe this, but this year my dreamed becomes real.

If without him, I didn't know what will happen to me during Science Micro teaching. At least I managed to do everything (by the help of my sayang as well). Thanks sayang....I will never forget this. We did our work in McD until 6am! We not even sleep, go back home to take bath and go to campus. And I still remember that even during IPD class, I still cutting my teaching-aids. Hahahahaha....and Pn. Zahanin said, "Raymona....." and i had to admit, "Maaf puan. Tapi jangan risau puan, saya dengar apa yang puan ajar...." and she said, "I know....." Pheww.....she's really understanding.

At McD that time, suddenly strike me when I recalled my dream, exactly like what happen that time. And deep inside me i said, "How nice to have a partner in life as a teacher; also a TESL teacher. Can do lesson plan together, can discuss together, can do teaching-aids together." And last year, before I apply KPLI, deep within I already imagined to have a bf as a teacher, but of coz that time was just a dream only coz I didn't believe in love. ZzzZzz...

And during doing the KRS logbook. At least my sayang was helping me to draw a picture. Hmm...I mean I can keep the drawing and carry it everywhere even after I posting next time. :-)

Oh, I did feel guilty, the next day I went out with sayang again to watch a midnight movie, and after movie, I asked him to accompany me to have supper (at 3 am)...and his nose bleeding that time. Ah...was that because of not even sleep at all the day before? I was so selfish right? I want to be with him and I demand a lot. Haiz~

In future, I'm going to compensate all these. I will take care of him..properly....that's my promise (a life time promise).

Orait...I should stop being lazy. Jiayou...jiayou Kidz.....you can do it....8 assignments is nothing....Let's start doing the assignment.....(hmmm....do I need to take a noon nap first?) Hehehehehe.......tonite is sentri time....I must complete all the assignments. God..please give me the strength, give me the knowledge so that I can answer the questions easily....and give me an inspiration too God. Please.....thank you God for all the blessing. Amen.

Yooossshhhh....time to take bath....taking a few hours nap.....and then will start the sentri. Muackkksss....I love you Kidz....hahaha....I love you sayang. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment